In 1880 Matteo Grassi was founded as manufacturer of saddles and riding gear and became over the time a furniture company. The real turning point in the history of the company was the design of the Korium chair by Tito Agnoli in the 70s, which instantly became a landmark in Italian design. This Korium 2 seater comes in black saddle leather and is in good condition. The leather is without any bigger wear and tear. The seat cushions are comfortable and have the typical MatteoGrassi signature, the undercushions were upholstered.
Matteo Grassi Korium 2 seater by Tito Agnoli
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Matteo Grassi Korium Black Leather
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #82160
|Dimensions||52 × 130 × 84 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.