Inviting mid-sized table in precision-crafted maple with a creamy white acrylic top. Designed by Massimo Scolari for Giorgetti and produced in the early 2000s.
Massimo Scolari Side Table for Giorgetti, 2000s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24451
|Dimensions||65 × 65 × 63 cm|
2000 – 2009
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Vendor: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Address: 31 Van de Spiegelstraat
2518ES Den Haag
Top quality from Italy. Two beautiful Giorgetti fauteuils and table. Progetti series, solid beechwood with Pau ferro armrest with removable upholstery in a warm orange , Designed by Umberto Asago with matching table. The table is adjustable in height "50cm...
Extendable teak table from Pastoe, 1950s. This design was revolutionary as it was Europe’s first flat-pack kitchen table available through mail-order. Very nice condition, highly practical piece in a compact footprint. The extendable parts add 37cm a piece when slid...
Stunning six-armed chandelier featuring opaline glass lamps with elegantly shaped red brass shades and a black metal frame. Beautifully crafted and detailed. We think it’s a Stilnovo based on the design and construction methods used but we have not been...