Inviting mid-sized table in precision-crafted maple with a creamy white acrylic top. Designed by Massimo Scolari for Giorgetti and produced in the early 2000s.
Massimo Scolari Side Table for Giorgetti, 2000s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24451
|Dimensions||65 × 65 × 63 cm|
2000 – 2009
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Vendor: Oldenbeuving Vintage Design
- Address: 31 Van de Spiegelstraat
2518ES Den Haag
Four Niels Moller model 67 chairs designed by Niels Otto Moller for J.L. Moller, 1970s. These chairs are one of the J.L. Moller company’s landmark designs. They feature two curved support strips across the backrest, gracefully sculpted arm rests and...
Beautiful dual-arm halogen floor lamp. Individually height adjustable and finished in a satin rose gold. Two position switch. Very good condition, 1980s.
Round illuminated mirror. Perforated gold color metal frame. Designed by Mathieu Matégot Produced by Artimeta Soest Holland. Mathieu Matégot (1910-2001), a Hungarian/French designer and material artist, was one of the most renowned designers of the midcentury era. During the 1950s...