This very nice and unique bar table was designed by Alfred Hendrikckx for Belform. It can be dated in the late 1950s. It is a special piece of furniture: the black lacquered wooden base, the hidden bar with sliding panel with ceramic tiles. The painting on the tiles is a work of the Belgian artist Theo Melens. The light blue woman on the white tiles is reminiscent of Scandinavian ceramic art from the fifties. This unique bar table is in very good vintage condition. Bibliography: De Kooning, M., Flore, F., Struiven, I., Hedendaags design. Alfred Hendrickx en het fifties-meubel in België, 2000.
Magnificent Bar Table by Alfred Hendrickx for Belform
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19353
|Dimensions||55 × 133 × 48 cm|
1950 – 1959
Blue, Brown/beige, White
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2340 Beerse
This wall lamp model 7 is an iconic design by Gino Sarfatti. It was manufactured by Arteluce in Italy in 1957.
This knitwear shelve was manufactured for a Rodier store in the 1970s.