Beautiful patinated darkbrown version of the famous PK22 chair. The PK22 lounge chair was an immediate success at the introduction in 1956. The chair embodies Poul Kjaerholm’s search for the ideal balance between form and function. The chair was produced by E. Kold Christensen until 1982. Marked E. Kold Christensen in the base.
Lounge chair PK 22 Poul Kjaerholm
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Rheezerveen (7797 HH)
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||60 × 63 × 72 cm|
Scandinavian, 1950 – 1959, Brown
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Destijds Design
- Vendor: Destijds Design
- Address: 38A Elfde Wijk
7797 HH Rheezerveen