The floor lamp Light Pole was designed by Ingo Maurer in 1967 for Design M.This lamp is part of the first collection designed by Ingo Maurer for his own company Design M.The base, the axis and the directional reflector are all made in chromed steel. The height is adaptable from 122 cm to 171 cm.This lamp is out of production. It is in very good vintage condition. Bibliography: Vitra Design Museum, Ingo Maurer. Light – Reaching for the moon, 2004, p. 44.
Light Pole Floor Lamp by Ingo Maurer, 1967
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
The floor lamp Light Pole was designed by Ingo Maurer in 1967 for Design M. This lamp is part of the first collection designed by Ingo Maurer for his own company Design M.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||23 × 23 × 122 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.