Stunning leather lounge suite from the 1960’s, consisting of two two-seater sofas and a lounge chair. Design, materials, and craftsmanship of the suite are of an extremely high quality, which is a strong hint, that it has been produced by a manufacturer like De Sede, Saporiti, or similar. Unfortunately we were not able to attribute the suite. If you know it, let us know! The pieces are covered with thick dark grey, slighty brownish leather. All pieces are in a good condition. The leather is undamaged and soft, and it shows a beautiful patina. The chairs are very comfortable! The dimensions: depth 84 cm, height 82 cm, seating height 40 cm, width 90 cm (chair) and 157 cm (sofas)
Leather lounge suite from the 1960’s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #31998
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F