Rare lounge chair with ottoman, designed in 1972 by Horst Brüning, manufactured in Germany by Kill International. Brüning designed some of the icons of German furniture design. This chair is a perfect example of his work in the late 1960’s / early 1970’s. The ensemble is very comfortable, and of an exceptionally high quality. Chair and ottoman consist of steel frames, upholstery foam, and leather. The former owner had chair and ottoman professionally re-upholstered in black leather, and both pieces are almost as new. The dimensions: Chair: Width 69 cm x depth 82 cm x height 69 cm, seating height 38 cm. Ottoman 70 x 56 cm, height 38
Leather lounge chair with ottoman by Horst Brüning for Kill International
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
1970 – 1979
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F