This 1950s rope mirror was designed by Adrien Audoux et Frida Minet in Paris. This French couple of modernist designers has been very productive during the 1940s and the 1950s. The rope is used as leitmotiv in their design. This beautiful and decorative piece is in good vintage condition, the old mirror glass has normal signs of age.
Large Rope Mirror by Audoux & Minet
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
Availability: In stock
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #19116
|Dimensions||5 × 49 × 49 cm|
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat