This 1950s rope mirror was designed by Adrien Audoux et Frida Minet in Paris. This French couple of modernist designers has been very productive during the 1940s and the 1950s. The rope is used as leitmotiv in their design. This beautiful and decorative piece is in good vintage condition, the old mirror glass has normal signs of age.
|Dimensions||5 × 49 × 49 cm|
1950 – 1959
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat
This impressive sideboard, model MG 14, was designed by Osvaldo Borsani in 1967 for Tecno, Italy. It is made of black lacquered wood. The top is made of one piece and rests on a metal structure of two L-shaped beams...
The upholstered chair SE 07 was designed by Martin Visser in 1960 for ’t Spectrum. These chairs are original from the 1960s. The frame is made of matt chrome-plated metal. The khaki green upholstery is still original. Both chairs are...
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.