Hans Kaufeld was a German Designer who founded his company in 1918 producing furniture to the highest quality level. Kaufeld delivered their chairs also to the chancellors office in the 60s. This Siesta 62 chair was designed in the early 60s from Jacques Brule for Kaufeld. The lounge chair in black leather impressed with its fantastic patina earned over the years. Excellent condition. The cushions, filled with down, have still an excellent seating comfort. The leather of the cushions is without holes or rips. The headrest, the seat and the ottoman, coming with this chair, show the best parts of the patina. The pure dimensions and angles of this chair impress still today. Great designer piece with high comfort.
Kaufeld Siesta 62 Lounge Chair with Ottoman by Jacques Brule
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Kaufeld Siesta 62 with ottoman 60s mid-century modern
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #103386
|Dimensions||96 × 89 × 87 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.