Jacquard woven art by Dutch artist Anke Land (Surhuisterveen, The Netherlands – 1946). Jacquard handloom was used for weaving silk at Stonehouse in Lanarkshire in the 19th century. It has a Jacquard attachment which allows complex patterns to be woven. The Jacquard head used replaceable punched cards to control a sequence of operations. It is considered an important step in the history of computing hardware. Anke Land works in digital Jacquard loom technique. Limited edition 1/5
Jacquard Woven Wall Art by Anke Land
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #74680
|Dimensions||11 × 3 × 41 cm|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.