Beautiful mid century Pendant light designed by Harvey Guzzini in the 1960s and manufactured by iGuzzini in Italy. It is made from white Plexiglas and aluminium. The lamp remains in a very good vintage condition.
Harvey Guzzini Large Globe Pendant Light
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #22914
|Dimensions||40 × 40 × 42 cm|
Italian Modern, Mid-Century modern, Vintage
1960 – 1969
Lighting & Electrical
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Gallery MooieStukken
- Vendor: Gallery MooieStukken.nl
- Address: 198 Koningin Julianalaan
2274 JP Voorburg
Beautiful Glass Mirror in two toned smoked and clear glass. Produced by Veca, Italy in the ‘70s. The Mirror is lighted by two very beautiful Glass sconces. Made in Italy. With a very solid base. In excellent condition and beautiful...
Set of four dining chairs designed by Rud Thygesen and Johnny Sørensen and manufactured in Denmark by Magnus Olesen during the 1980s. Each chair features sculpted teak frame arms with comfortable upholstery and a perfect sit. They were made without...
A truly eye catching, unusual Bronze Sculpture of a couple holding hands tenderly. Very elegant and beautifully styled with nice patin. Produced circa 1970s. One of a kind and in excellent condition.