– Reupholstered swivel lounge chair – Mounted on a four star chromed pedestal on wheels – Upholstered in 100% pure new wool. Mid grey handwoven fabric, comprised of three shades of grey. Handwoven in London.
Handwoven Upholstered Bucket Swivel Chair, 1960s, set of 2
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41629
|Dimensions||54 × 65 × 76 cm|
1042, 1059, 1043, 1092
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A 1970s glass and copper pendant light. The light hangs from a black wire and features a wooden square shape at the top. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug type – UK Plug...
A rosewood sideboard featuring 2 drawers and 2 doors with inlayed handles.
A Swedish teak cylinder roll top desk/bureau designed by Egon Ostergaard in the 1960s. Featuring a pull out desk and a quad cut veneer design on the roll top.