This square coffee table was designed by Pierre Vandel, in France, during the 1970s. It is made of an aluminum framework, with gold finish and original beveled glass top. With small scratches in the glass. It still has the original collection book and certificate of authenticity, as shown in photos. Overall in very good condition with minor wear consistent with age and use, preserving a patina.
Gold Square Coffee Table by Pierre Vandel, 1970s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
This square coffee table was designed by Pierre Vandel, in France, during the 1970s.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #67097
|Dimensions||90 × 90 × 41 cm|
|Location of item||Portugal|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
This set of eight dining chairs was designed by Niels Kofoed and produced by Koefoeds Møbelfabrik, in Denmark, during the 1960s.