A 1970s glass and copper pendant light. The light hangs from a black wire and features a wooden square shape at the top. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug type – UK Plug (up to 250V).
Glass and Copper Pendant Light, 1970s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41917
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A paper cord Moller bench in original condition. The bench has a Danish Control tag underneath seat. Paper cord is in great condition but has 2 lighter patches which can be seen in image.
A pair of Serota London teak filing cabinets featuring 16 drawers.
This midcentury flip-flap dining table seats 4 when closed and 6-8 when open (174cm extended).