A 1970s glass and copper pendant light. The light hangs from a black wire and features a wooden square shape at the top. A professional electrician has rewired this piece to be in working order. Plug type – UK Plug (up to 250V).
Glass and Copper Pendant Light, 1970s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #41917
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Vintage furniture set of three chairs. Painted red wood chairs and table with oriental figural motif on the backrests. Maker’s Label reads: Louis Rastetter & Sons, The Solid Kumfort, Fort Wayne, Ind. USA, circa 1920s.
– Reupholstered swivel lounge chair – Mounted on a four star chromed pedestal on wheels – Upholstered in 100% pure new wool. Mid grey handwoven fabric, comprised of three shades of grey. Handwoven in London.
This teak sideboard with bookcase was designed by Robert Heritage for Beaver and Tapley. It has double sliding doors on the bottom and glass double sliding doors and a single adjustable shelf on top.