A true Dutch design Classic, this Gispen Giso 4050 designed by Wim Rietveld in 1953 quickly became known as the ‘panama hat’ lamp for its distinctive shape. The arm has three points of articulation and the lamp includes a small red wrench integrated in the wall mount which can be used to tighten the joints or lock them in place altogether. This particular crimson example is in very good shape and comes with the original light diffuser. When fully extended the arm reaches 120cm out from the wall and the lampshade measures 40cm in diameter.
Giso 4050 Wall Lamp by Wim Rietveld for Gispen, 1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #27003
|Dimensions||100 × 40 × 20 cm|
1950 – 1959
Lighting & Electrical, Metal
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.