The Swiss company was established in 1889 as a woodworking shop and soon made its name as a manufacturer of seating furniture. They are well known for furniture with highest quality and its longlife character. The Eurochair was designed in the 70s and became a classic very soon. This black Eurochair comes in excellent condition. The armrests show some good patina, the leather is without any scratches or holes, the chrome looks like new. Excellent classic.
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Eurochair black leather
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #82141
|Dimensions||65 × 74 × 70 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.