Designed by Ernest Igl for Leuchtenfabrik Hillebrand. Made in Germany. Wonderful round mirror, backlit by a set of three bulbs (bulbs not included). The Egon Hillebrand light factory (Leuchtenfabrik Hillebrand) was established in 1881. The quality and innovative production of their products led to nine Design awards between 1955 to 1982.
German Illuminated Mirror by Ernest Igl for Leuchtenfabrik Hillebrand, 1950s
Availability: In stock
Wonderful round mirror, backlit.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #104761
|Dimensions||6 × 47 × 47 cm|
19, 1059, 25
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.