26This bench, with a side table & drawer, comes from the mining city of Cansado in Mauritania. The ‘Cite Cansado’ was fitted with furniture designed by Charlotte Perriand in 1958. This piece was produced by Steph Simon in Paris. It is made of mahogany with a base made of painted steel profiles. The cushions have been newly produced according to the original measurements. The side table could be placed on the other side of the bench if desired. Dimensions: Seat height: 37 cm; Ht: 64cm; Ht slats: 23,5 cm; Depth: 70cm; Length: 260cm.
French Cansado Bench by Charlotte Perriand for Steph Simon, 1958
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20793
|Dimensions||260 × 70 × 50 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.