Freestanding bar in rosewood, produced by Dyrlund – Denmark – 1970’s Curved front in rosewood with pole as footrest Top, shelf and insdie of drawers in black pin oak, 2 cabinets with sliding doors, 2 drawers & 7 bottle holders. Comes with the original key (with Dyrlund logo) Height: 105 cm, length: 130 cm, depth: 55 cm
Freestanding bar in rosewood – Dyrlund – Denmark – 1970’s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Freestanding bar in rosewood, produced by Dyrlund – Denmark – 1960’s
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #64390
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
"Wassily" armchair in black leather, model B3, designed by Marcel Breuer, produced by Gavina - Italy - 1960's