Four armchairs, designed in the 1950’s by Bengt Akerblom, manufactured in Sweden by Akerblom. Beautiful classic design with the typical bent backrest. The chairs consist of massive varnished wood. All are in a good condition with light patina. The dimensions: width 57,5 cm, depth 53 cm, height 84 cm, seating height 42
Four Akerblom chairs, Sweden, 1950’s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #20018
1950 – 1959
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F
Giant studio ceramic vase from the 1970s. The vase is unmarked, due to the used clay and glaze we assume that it was made in one of the renowned workshops in Höhr-Grenzhausen, for example by Heiner Balzar or by Wim...
Postmodern coat stand in floral design, made in the 1990s. The coat stand is made of silver lacquered steel and teak stained and clear lacquered beech wood. Its condition is very good, with only light signs of wear. The dimensions:...
Rare Space Age tulip chair made in the 1970s. The design of this chair is reminiscent of works by Luigi Colani or Günter Belzig. Material and workmanship correspond more to furniture from GDR production, e.g. the Z-Chair by Ernst Moeckl....