Amazing Fontana Arte pendant by Max Ingrand, made in Italy in circa 1960, very heavy grey and Verde Nilo glasses.
Fontana Arte Mid-Century Modern Steel and Glass Pendant
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #51166
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
Height wall sconces in the style of Stilnovo, in good conditions, original patina, they work with E14 light bulb and with 110-240 volts. made in Italy in the Fifties
Rare wall sconces by Esperia, made in the 1970s, chrome and polychrome Murano Glass. Perfect conditions, they work with 110-240 volts and need 4 regular e27 bulbs.
Particular Italian chandelier, opalescent, red and white glass. Chandelier has three lights, it’s in brass, probably the three with glass are not originals but they are perfect for this chandelier. It works with both 110 and 220 Volt.
This is an Art Deco vase made by Richard Ginori, with pure gold decorations, designed by Gian Battista Vannozzi in the style of Giò Ponti, It can also used for champagne bucket.