Vintage floor lamp, Prof. Moor, Bag Turgi, ca. 1950. The swiss manufacturer Bag Turgi is today as much a reference for vintage mid-century lighting than Stilnovo in Italy. Famous modern designers like Max Bill, Prof. Moor, and others designed lamps under the name of Bag Turgi. Rare and decorative floor lamp with black and white enamelled metal shade. Brass adjustable arm and stem on tripod base.In very good vintage condition with patina.Ø 30 cm, H. variable ca. 170 cm
Floor light | Prof. Moor | Bag Turgi
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Rare and decorative floor lamp with black and white enamelled metal shade. Brass adjustable arm and stem on tripod base. In very good vintage condition with patina. Ø 30 cm, H. variable ca. 170 cm
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||170 × 30 × 30 cm|
|Location of item||Switzerland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.