Floor lamp G09, Bergboms, ca. 1950. Bergboms is a Swedish lighting manufacturer, famous among others for the production of several Greta Grossman lamps, including the Grasshopper, that is today reissued by Gubi. The model presented here is no longer in production and is a rare example of Bergboms production. The brass joint is the same as on the Grasshopper (and on other Grossman models). It is numbered G-09 (the G is for golvlampor, floor lamp in swedish) while the Grasshopper is numbered G-33. Greta Grossman has taken over this system on her productions for the European market (the US model for Ralph O. Smith has a different ball joint).
Floor light G09 | Bergboms
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Lausanne (1005)
Floor lamp in bordeaux lacquered metal and brass. With manufacturer’s label. No longer in production In very good vintage original condition, with patina, oxidation and some lacquer chips. H. ca. 130 cm
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||130 × 30 × 30 cm|
|Location of item||Switzerland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Kissthedesign
- Vendor: Kissthedesign
- Address: 4 Avenue de Rumine