It is one of the indisputable classics of Spanish design. Born in one of the high moments of international presence, during the memorable Barcelona Olympic Games in 1992, it has managed to survive all the crises that were to come later. The secret of its long life is its simplicity: a translucent sheet that gives it a textile appearance, rolled around a mast that is also the support for the light source. But it is not folded in any old way. Josep Aregall was able to do it in such a manner as to give it an elegant, unrepeatable and inimitable bearing. That is why it is called Alta Costura (Haute Couture), lighting in gala dress. It is buttoned at the back and comes in three sizes. Available now with more decorative designs and paint finishes with the guarantee of Axalta.
Floor Lamp “Alta Costura” Design Josep Aregall for Metalarte, 1990s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Litoměřice (41201)
Availability: In stock
It is one of the indisputable classics of Spanish design.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #76913
|Dimensions||50 × 50 × 220 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Czech Republic|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Davint Design
- Vendor: Davint Design
- Address: Michalovická 2177/20