An extremely rare and beautiful 1970s original Noboru Nakamura Leather button back Lounge Chair with matching Footstool in chocolate brown leather. The ‘Bore’ called Chair and Stool have a light chrome tubular frame both with removable leather cushions and raised on Ferrari stamped casters. The chair is in excellent original condition and very comfortable (armrests are restored). This piece was designed for Ikea Sweden and is extremely rare and only a few of this example survived, especially in this quality, a true collectors piece as confirmed by the Ikea museum. See also the picture of the old Swedish Catalogue which proves it to be Noboru design and not a Bruno Mathsson.
Extremely Rare Noboru Nakamura Bore Leather Lounge Chair with Footstool, 1970s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
7 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #24896
|Dimensions||93 × 77 × 90 cm|
Iconic Design, Mid-Century modern, Modern
1970 – 1979
Metal, Textiles & Hides
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.