This exclusive coffee table was designed and created in the workshop of Marcel and Jean-Claude Dresse. It can be dated in the 1970s.The table is made of glossy black lacquered resin with a brass inlay. The artist created an amazing design with brass and mineral agate stones. Typical for the work of Dresse is the swirling line art. The table is in perfect condition.It is a unique piece, made by hand. The workshop of Dresse was active from the mid-1960s to the mid-1980s. It was known for its exclusive designs and creations in metal mosaics, brass, bone, mineral stones, lacquer and resin. All creations were measure made for the greatest decorators and designers of that era in Belgium and Paris.
Exclusive Coffee Table by Jean-Claude Dresse
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This exclusive coffee table was designed and created in the workshop of Marcel and Jean-Claude Dresse. It can be dated in the 1970s.
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||110 × 110 × 32 cm|
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.