Product Description An entirely unique opportunity to own a piece of Eames, packed with history with an incredible original wrapped US Navy plywood splint from Evans Products This was commissioned and made to use in 1942 and onwards. Individual Characteristics A degree of wrapped splints became available around the collectible market following the closure of old army storage where they had sat for many years. Whilst splints have been professionally inspected, the wrapping is still intact and undamaged. The image of the unwrapped splint is for reference only.
Evans Products – Original 1942 Wrapped US Navy Eames Plywood Leg Splint
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: ()
This leg splint was designed by Charles Eames and fellows, for Evans Products of Santa Monica, for the war effort.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||26 × 26 × 107 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||United Kingdom (UK)|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintagedesign.com
- Vendor: Vintagedesign.com
- Address: United Kingdom (UK)