This set of eight dining chairs was designed by Niels Kofoed and produced by Koefoeds Møbelfabrik, in Denmark, during the 1960s. It is made from teak with an upholstered seat. The set has two chairs with arms and six chairs without arms. The wood has been cleaned and the seat was reupholstered in new black skai.
Eva Dining Chairs by Niels Kofoed for Koefoeds Mobelfabrik, 1960s, Set of 8
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
This set of eight dining chairs was designed by Niels Kofoed and produced by Koefoeds Møbelfabrik, in Denmark, during the 1960s.
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||48 × 42 × 96 cm|
|Location of item||Portugal|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.