This black Danish Leather Swivel Armchair by Werner Langenfeld for ESA comes in an excellent condition. Some patina on some parts of the leather gives the chair a stunning flair. Full goose feather filled cushions for maximum comfort and floating headrest. With the ottoman, the chair represents a beautiful sample of 60s design. The model 802 was designed in the end 60s for ESA, a Danish manufacturer, well known for attractive design in the 60s and 70s.
ESA Black Leather Lounge Chair model 802 by Werner Langenfeld with ottoman
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
ESA model 802 Black Leather with ottoman in excellent condition
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #101488
|Dimensions||76 × 81 × 92 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.