Erling Olsen, totally renovated Danish armchair with armrests and teak legs. Made at Erling Olsen Møbler in about 1960. Brand new upholstery, upholstered in KVADRAT wool fabric Hallingdal 407, by Nana Ditzel. Wood components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refreshed through new upholstery and refinishing.
Erling Olsen, completely renovated – reupholstered Danish armchair, 60s, KVADRAT wool
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Danish Design by Erling Olsen completely renovated – reupholstered by furniture craftsman in Denmark.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #111664
|Dimensions||73 × 61 × 78 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.