Sideboard in Oak veneer produced 1960s in style of Florence Knoll. Double doors, with black enameled steel legs. 40-240-80.
Elegant Sideboard in Style of Florence Knoll
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #31834
1960 – 1969
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors
- Vendor: Akanthos Eclectic Interiors Antwerp
- Address: Kloosterstraat 46
Rare black leather lounge chair with footstool designed by Olli Borg for Asko,Finland,1964. Very comfortable swiveling armchair in original vintage condition,and a individual eyecatcher in every interior. Olli Borg was a Finnish interior architect .Borg designed interior design almost or...
Stylish 1970s black leather couches, loveseats. This Belgian design features a platform base, metal ball casters and wood lattice support for the seats. Soft durable leather with vintage patina. Bolster pillows for added design and comfort.
Bauhaus Cantilever chair and Table designed by Mart Stam in 1931 and manufactured by Thonet, seat and back in beech,black. Tubular base in chromed steel.