This elegant ice bucket was designed by Aldo Tura (1909-1963), it can be dated in the 1950s. It is made of brass in combination with the typical lacquered goatskin. The inside is made of metal and so easy to clean. This ice bucket is in very good vintage condition.
Elegant Ice Bucket by Aldo Tura
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||17 × 17 × 18 cm|
Mid-Century modern, Vintage
1950 – 1959
Metal, Textiles & Hides
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat