Eero Saarinen, round laminated dining table, 1955 for Knoll International The table comes from a German household of architects. Due to the size of the table, 6 chairs can be placed on the table. The table is in very good condition. Eero Saarinen created the tulip table, the first one-legged table in the history of furniture design, in the 1950s with the intention Of doing something against what he considered the “ugly and troubled world” that existed in the forest of chair and table legs to be found with American dining tables. Instead of the usual four legs, he used for the oval tulip dining table and other tables in the pedestal collection, a single pillar, which should ensure formal peace and a clean design. The result is the elegant Saarinen tulip tables.
Eero Saarinen Laminated Tulip Dining Table, 1955 for Knoll International
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #81007
|Dimensions||134 × 134 × 72 cm|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.