This Mid-Century DCW (DCW = dining chair wood) chair has been produced by Evans Products Company in the 1940s (still in the original Venice-plant before the production was transferred to Michigan). Very rare Mahogany veneer, only produced 1946-1948. Original paper label present ! The original veneer of the seat and backrest were too damaged and had to be renewed. Designer Charles Eames & Ray Eames Company: Evans Products Company Country: USA
Early DCW Chair Mahagony by Charles & Ray Eames, Evans Products Company for Herman Miller, 1940s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #25807
|Dimensions||52 × 49 × 73 cm|
American Design, Classic Design, Iconic Design
1940 – 1949
|Location of item||Belgium|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.