This industrial stool can be dated in the 1930s. It is a dynamic stool with a heavy metal spherical disk base, finished with rubber on the underside. You can sit on this stool, stay with your feet on the ground and move your ass (and feel the beat). The circular seat is covered with leatherette. The metal stem is adjustable in height (64-84 cm). This stool is in very good authentic condition. It seems that Achille Castiglioni knew this stool when he designed his Sella.
Dynamic Industrial Stool
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Beerse (2340)
Availability: In stock
This industrial stool can be dated in the 1930s.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #44267
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Vintage Design Point
- Vendor: Vintage Design Point
- Address: 2, Vendelierstraat