The Roundette is a beautiful and compact dining set by Hans Olsen for Frem Røjle. The three-legged chairs slide underneath the table and the back of the chair is almost invisible included in the curve of the table top. The table is non extendable. The legs can be removed. Marked on the bottom of the chairs (image 6). Tabel and chairs are in a very good condition, the table has a little black stain on the table top (image 5)
Dining set Roundette by Hans Olsen for Frem Røjle
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #22560
|Dimensions||105 × 73 cm|
Scandinavian, 1960 – 1969, Black
|Location of item||Netherlands|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: Destijds Design
- Vendor: Destijds Design
- Address: 40 Elfde Wijk
7797 HH Rheezerveen
Noteworthy bench which belonged to art critic Bram Hammacher who was also the former director of the Dutch Kröller-Müller museum from 1947-1963. In that capacity he worked together with Gerrit Rietveld who designed the new pavilion for the museum. This...