Extraordinary, cobaltblue, pair of the design classic DS 118 from the swiss manufacturer De Sede. These chairs, designed in the 70s, are some of a few of this model made in the cobaltblue leather. They come in good condition and show only slight traces of use and patina consistent with the age. The Swiss manufacturer De Sede produces top furniture since 1965 and and is well known for its timeless designs and their craftmanship. De Sede became famous for using only the best leathers for their furniture. They were showing this model during the 70s, produced through the 80s.
De Sede DS 118 Leather Clubchairs -pair-
Availability: In stock
Cobaltblue set of De Sede DS 118 clubchairs
8 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #109514
|Dimensions||76 × 74 × 80 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.