This Danish three-sectional modular sofa has chequered wool upholstery and chromed feet. Each section has twelve buttons.
Danish ThreeSectional Modular Sofa, 1960s
Availability: In stock
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #42183
|Dimensions||86 × 180 × 85 cm|
|Location of item|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
More Questions? Get in Touch
A Swedish teak cylinder roll top desk/bureau designed by Egon Ostergaard in the 1960s. Featuring a pull out desk and a quad cut veneer design on the roll top.
A pair of teak tambour door record cabinets by Kai Kristiansen for Feldballes Mobelfabrik, Denmark, 1960’s. There is divided space within, for records or books with two lower shelves.
– Reupholstered swivel lounge chair – Mounted on a four star chromed pedestal on wheels – Upholstered in 100% pure new wool. Mid grey handwoven fabric, comprised of three shades of grey. Handwoven in London.