Two-seater sofa, designed in the 1960’s by Illum Wikkelsø, manufactured in Denmark by Niels Eilersen. Beautiful model with organically shaped armrests and inclined legs. The sofa is made of massive teak wood. The cushions are covered with black leather. The condition is very good. The dimensions: W 134 x D 68 x H 64 cm, SH 35
Danish teaka nd leather sofa by Illum Wikkelsø for Niels Eilersen
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
FREE - Pick up at dealer's place: Köln (50733)
12 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we reimbourse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||68 × 134 × 64 cm|
Scandinavian, 1960 – 1969, Black
|Location of item||Germany|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.
Talk with the dealer
- Store Name: 19 West Furniture
- Vendor: 19 West Furniture
- Address: Vogelsanger Str. 350 F