Kurt Østervig armchair model 14. Completely renovated, reupholstered in quality gray wool fabric by furniture craftsman in Denmark. Cogniac leather edges. Legs of oak wood. Brand new padding with natural coconut mat. Manufactured by Danish furniture manufacturer in 1960 – Schillers Polstermøbelfabrik – Jørgen Ryesberg. Wood components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refreshed through new upholstery.
Danish lounge chair, Kurt Østervig model 14, completely reupholstered, 60s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
100% original Danish design by Kurt Østervig. Completely renovated, reupholstered in quality gray wool fabric by furniture craftsman in Denmark.
9 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||86 × 97 × 90 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.