Danish designed armchair. Manufactured by Danish furniture manufacturer in about 1970. Completely renovated, reupholstered in quality gray / blue furniture fabric by furniture craftsman in Denmark. Ash wood and teak legs. Teak nails. Brand new padding with natural coconut mat. Original brass springs in the seat. Wood components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been renovated, reupholstered.
Danish lounge chair, 70s, completely renovated – reupholstered
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
100% original Danish design, completely renovated, reupholstered by furniture craftsman in Denmark.
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #111568
|Dimensions||78 × 80 × 106 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.