A unique cool armchair with loose cushions. Made in about 1970 by Danish furniture manufacturer. Teak wood legs. Completely renovated by craftsman, furniture upholsterer in Denmark. New reupholstered in quality light gray / white wool fabric. Original cushions in patinated black leather. Wood components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refreshed through new upholstery and refinishing.
Danish designed armchair, 70’s, wool, leather, completely renovated – reupholstered
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Danish lounge chair, wool & leather, 70s, reupholstered by craftsman in Denmark
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #111697
|Dimensions||85 × 83 × 97 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.