Unique curved or banana shaped loveseat or settee with open armrests designed and made as Model 96 by N.A. Jørgensens Møbelfabrik in 1954/55. N.A. Jørgensen is better known under the name Bramin Mobler a name they adopted in the 1960s. Jorgensen was known as a high-end maker for Designers such for Hans Olsen, Kurt Olsen and H.W. Klein among others and this particular design has been associated with HW Klein. The design evokes associations to Viggo Boesen and Fritz Hansen who both used the curved open armrests in their designs.This unique sofa comes on a beech frame with mahogany armrests and legs. The legs are further capped with brass shoes.This vintage item has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use.
Danish Banana Sofa attributed to Viggo Boesen,1950s
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Unique curved or banana-shaped loveseat or settee with open armrests designed and made as Model 96 by N.A. Jørgensens Møbelfabrik in 1954/55.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||150 × 75 × 70 cm|
|Location of item||Poland|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.