Armchair after completely renovation in two different woolen fabrics. Manufactured by Danish furniture manufacturer in about 1960. Brand new padding with natural coconut mat. Original brass springs in the seat. Stained beech wood legs and teak armrests. Removable neck pillow. Wooden has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been reupholstered.
Danish armchair, completely renovated – reupholstered, 60s, wool fabrics
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Danish armchair, completely renovated – reupholstered in Denmark, 60s
11 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #113850
|Dimensions||81 × 74 × 98 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.