Danish armchair designed by Knud A. Risager model 31. Made in about 1960 by Slagelse Møbelværk. Legs of stained beech. Completely renovated, reupholstered by craftsman, furniture upholsterer at Retro Møbler Galleri. Brand new padding. New upholstered in quality turquoise blue wool fabric. Wood components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refreshed through new upholstery and refinishing.
Danish armchair by Knud A. Risager, model 31, completely renovated – reupholstered
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
100% original Danish design by Knud A. Risager completely renovated – reupholstered in Denmark.
6 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #112050
|Dimensions||60 × 68 × 82 cm|
|Style of product|
|Designer(s)||Knud A. Risager|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.