Solid teak armchair. Loose cushions. Orginal springs in the seat. Brand new padding. Wood construction has been renewed. Seat cushions upholstered in KVADRAT wool fabric designed by Nana Ditzel – Hallingdal 103. The fabric is very durable – 100.000 Martindale. Reupholstered by furniture craftsman in Denmark. Wooden components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refreshed through new upholstery and refinishing.
Danish armchair, 60’s, loose cushions, KVADRAT wool fabric, renovated – reupholstered and renewed
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Availability: In stock
Danish solid teak armchair, 60s, KVADRAT wool fabric designed by Nana Ditzel – Hallingdal 103
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
Reference number: #112099
|Dimensions||75 × 62 × 83 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.