Danish designed armchair. Manufactured by Danish furniture manufacturer in 1966 (a stamp on wood construction). Renovated, reupholstered in quality multi-colored upholstery fabric by furniture craftsman in Denmark. Original springs in the seat. Brand new natural coconut mat in the seat. Legs – teak wood. Wood components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been completely renovated – reupholstered.
Danish armchair ’60s, completely renovated – reupholstered, Danish furniture manufacturer
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
Danish lounge chair, 100 % original Danish design, completely renovated – reupholstered by furniture craftsman in Denmark.
10 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||83 × 85 × 90 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.