Kurt Østervig, model 14. Danish designed retro 3 seater sofa. Completely renovated (brand new upholstery) and upholstered in quality dark blue velor by furniture craftsmen, upholsterer. Teak legs. Designed 1962. Manufactured by Polstermøbelfabrik/Jørgen Ryesberg in Aarhus. Wood components has no defects, but it may show slight traces of use. This vintage item is in very good condition because it has been refreshed through new upholstery and refinishing.
Danish 3 seater sofa by Kurt Østervig, model 14, 60s, teak wood, velour, completely restored – reupholstered
A shipping quote will be available to you via email, once you have purchased your order
100% original Danish design, completely restored – reupholstered by furniture craftsmen, upholsterer in Denmark.
5 people are looking at this product
DESIGN ADDICT'S COMMITMENTS
- Best price: same as in gallery
- If you are not happy with the product, we'll reimburse you!
- Payment 100% secure
- Worldwide shipping with specialized carriers
Any questions ?
|Dimensions||77 × 225 × 79 cm|
|Style of product|
|Location of item||Denmark|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Offer Sent! Your offer has been received and will be processed as soon as possible.
- Error: Insufficient offer! Please make a new offer.